The purpose of the BirthTUBE Community Rules is to make the Community a safe and enriching place for all users. We encourage our members to be welcoming to all members and users, offer honest and supportive advice, and share ideas to improve pregnancy, birth and beyond. Members of the Community conduct themselves with a high degree of integrity, decency, and respect in order to ensure that all Community voices can be heard and everyone can find the support and information they need.
-Please read ALL the rules -
Must sign your name below
1. Female only.
2. All members must be comfortable viewing REAL footage of birth.
3. The BirthTUBE wall is reserved for mama’s going LIVE and recorded Birth Videos. ** Our sister group "BirthTUBE's Sister Group" is open-discussion and you may post there1
4. Selling, advertising, or sharing any clickable/affiliate links that take you out of the group are not allowed except by the creator of BirthTUBE, Paige LoPinto or if it is approved by Paige. *** If you would like for your product or service to be featured in the BirthTUBE Group, email email@example.com
5. No private messaging members or solicitation to any group members.
6. Absolutely NO medical advice whatsoever. Not even if you are a midwife/OB, etc.
7. No comments regarding camera angle or amount of people on a mama’s birth team, etc.
8. Reporting of images, videos or LIVE streams is strictly prohibited a. If you are ever concerned about an image or video, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Do not share any images or screenshot any conversations in/out of this group.
10. We have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to negativity. Please keep your comments kind, respectful and uplifting or do not comment at all. We all have different opinions about the “best way to birth”. Should a mama be birthing differently than you might, please respect that the poster is sharing their love for birth education.
11. You agree to refrain from talking about images or videos outside of this group.
12. If you see anyone in the group not following these guidelines, please alert admin so we can take the appropriate action. Or email email@example.com
13. TO BECOME A MEMBER OF BIRTHTUBE, YOU MUST SIGN YOUR NAME AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!!
For the safety of our members and privacy for the people sharing their birth videos. BirthTUBE does not approve...
- Male Profiles
- Joint accounts shared with males
- Profiles created in the last year
- Profiles without a profile picture