Jenni G Photography
La Crosse WI and surrounding areas, Rochester and Winona MN
I must share a very important quote: “There are two great days in a person’s life - the day we are born and the day we discover why.” ~William Barclay.
Hi there! I am Jenni G and I have been a trained Doula for 7 years, a professional photographer for 4. I am old enough to have grand babies (although I don’t- yet!). Being able to empower women through their labor and birth of that precious little one is truly what I was born to do. I am so passionate about “everything baby”. People often refer to me as friendly, laidback, a nurturing presence and creative.
I work with and photograph those who are yearning for that presence of someone who is not emotionally attached but yet great at giving supporters breaks. I will hold your hand, massage what you need and help keep your original birth plan in mind. It is definitely a privilege to be present at Births. I am lucky to remind them, inspire them, and capture them in the most powerful raw moments of labor and it really makes my heart sing. A bond is created and many become friends.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
1. I have been a single mom for mannnny years to my 3 children. (Ages 23,20, & 7). However I have the perfect setup for the sometimes crazy schedule of being a Doula. My parents are retired and live 6 miles from me :) allowing me to be able to do this full time.
2. I am so addicted to Births that I watch them live as much as I possibly can. (Who else here is with me on that?!)
3. I have a special needs child. He is actually the reason I started doing Doula/Photography work.
4. I love coffee. Trying to cut back has been .... hard.
5. My eyes change color and I have often been told they are “cat like”. Now you should see for yourself!
Still here? Let’s connect! The client always decides if they want the Doula side, the Photography side, or both! Check out my website @ www.jennigphotography.com.
When hired - I am YOUR Doula. I will support you if you choose to birth at home, at a birth center, or in a hospital. You can chant, swear, growl, sway, dance, eat.... you can do whatever it is that you need to do. It is my job to help you through it. And that is exactly what I will do.
- Birth Doula
Qualifications, Certifications & Licenses
- Trained Doula
- Military families
- Pregnancy, birth and/or newborn photography
- Surrogates and intended parents
Special Training & Experience
- Cesarean birth
- Clients on bed rest
- Families conceiving with ART and IVF
- Home Birth
- LGBT Families
- Over 40
- Plus size mothers
- Postpartum mood disorders
- Relinquishing mothers
- Single parents
- Special needs babies
- Women and Families of Color
- High risk
Birth Prices Starting At
I have 3 packages, payment plans, referral kick back, mommy-to-be gift cards. Number of births are limited and a non-refundable retainer is required to add your birth to my calendar.