The Rosewater Doula
Kitsap County, and surrounding areas
Hi, I’m Emily McGregor—the Rosewater Doula. I grew up in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Here, I fell in love with all things “crunchy” and holistic, I tell people—its in my “evergreen”-roots. Seven years ago my sister invited me to the homebirth of her son. The experience left me spellbound. My sister’s midwife told me I had a gift, and suggested I become a doula. At the time, I didn’t even know what the word “doula” meant, but I nevertheless felt called to serve birthing people. Years later, my sister then comforted and supported me (and my partner!) during the labor and arrival of my own daughter. Bringing my daughter into the world under such loving circumstances taught me what a doula truly was, and how greatly they are needed in today’s society. I trained with DONA International shortly after. I am enthusiastic, compassionate, and always working to stay current with evidence-based research. I bring harmony and security into a birth space, while empowering birthing people and their partners. I strive to anticipate my client’s needs, and am a strong advocate for their individual values and vision. I feel proud and privileged to work among the other amazing doulas here in Charlotte.
I believe fiercely in the power of support. My purpose is to help the birthing person have a safe, comfortable, empowering, and memorable birthing experience. I offer my clients emotional, physical, and educational support as they journey through a 'hinge' moment in their lives. I feel passionately about doula work and serving all people regardless their race, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic status. My philosophy as a doula is that birth is a process, not a method. There is no 'correct' way to give birth--each birth is unique, and in turn requires tailored assistance. I assist birthing clients through massage, affirmations, visualization, and other positive coping techniques. My first and only goal as a doula is my clients satisfaction. A powerful phrase that I use often to my clients is "Your body, your birth, your baby. I am here to help facilitate your best birth how you define it."
Yes | DONA international | Jul 2018
- Birth Doula
- Antepartum Doula
- Postpartum Doula
Qualifications, Certifications & Licenses
- Certified Birth Doula
- Certified Hypno Doula
- Sibling support (for your older children at the birth)
- TENS units rental
- Military families
- Satellite Doula (For remote and rural clients)
Special Training & Experience
- Cesarean birth
- Clients on bed rest
- Families conceiving with ART and IVF
- Home Birth
- LGBT Families
- Over 40
- Plus size mothers
- Single parents
- Special needs babies
- Survivors of Previous Life Trauma
- Survivors of childhood sexual abuse
- Women and Families of Color
- High risk
Birth Prices Starting At
Additional fee for Hypno-Doula clients
Leave A Review
Please I need your urgent response
Good day to you,
My name is Barrister Maxwell Pierce, a British lawyer. I have previously sent you a message regarding a transaction worth ($9,820,000 ) Nine Million Eight Hundred and twenty Thousand United States Dollars left by my late client before his tragic death.
I am contacting you once again because after going through your profile, I strongly believe that you will be in a better position to execute this business transaction with me.
Please if you are interested, I wish to point out that after the transaction I want 10% of this money to be donated among charity organizations while the remaining 90% will be shared equal by the both of us.
This transaction is 100% risk free; please respond to me as soon as possible for more detailed information. Here is my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barrister Maxwell Pierce
Продвижение сайтов. Большой ссылочный взрыв на ваш страх и риск за.
Вы можете потерять сайт.
Himipex Oil company provides products and complete scientific and technical service.
We develop new technologies and products directly for each specific customer’s production facility and provide a full scientific and technical support in order to achieve the maximum economic effect. We propose a comprehensive solution for our clients in the oil and gas industry.
There is a wide range of products include corrosion inhibitors, scale inhibitors, VCI, H2S scavengers, and others for oil and gas upstream, transportation as well as downstream. We provide a full package of services and chemicals to effectively solve customer problems.
Write us back on email@example.com
visit our website for more information http://himipex.com
and Linkedin page of our company https://www.linkedin.com/company/3268464/
Procedure for income
Our customer want to invest in your sector for good yield.
Please contact us for more information on +973 650 09688 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Mat Hernandez
Please note an interestingprize for win. birthtubelive.com
Look at a fine premium pay for you. birthtubelive.com